In order to draw efficiently it might benefit to use commands of layer, text, and dimension related.
1. Layer related
(1) LAEXCEPTOFF (): Turns off all layers but layer selected
(2) LAYERREXCEPTLCK () : Locks all layers but layer selected
(3) LAYEREXCEPTFRZ() : Freezes all layers but layer selected
(4) LAYON () : turns on all layers that have been turned off.
(5) LAYOFF () : Turns off layers associated with entities selected
(6) LAYLCK () : locks layers associated with selected entities.
(7) LAYULK () : unlocks layers associated with selected entities.
(8) LAYFRZ () : freezes layers associated with selected entities
(9) LAYTHW () : thaws all frozen layers
2. Text related
(1) DT(TEXT)() : Creates single-lines of text in drawings.
(2) MT(MTEXT)() : Creates paragraph text.
**(3) MATV (MATCHTEXTVALUE) : Match value of original text to the text
**(4) MATT(MATCHTEXT) : Match value and property of original text to the text
**(5) ONLYONESTYLE : Match style of selected text to all text
**(6) SETTEXTSIZE : Change the initial of all text height at once
3. Dimension related
(1) QDIM () : Creates a series of dimensions quickly from selected entities
(2) DLI(DIMLINEAR)() : Creates linear dimensions horizontally, vertically, or rotated.
(3) DAL(DIMALGNED)() : Creates aligned dimensions.
(4) DIMRAD(DIMRADIUS)() : Creates radius dimensions.
**(5) DIMLINEARLENGTH : Creates linear dimension and total dimension with a dimension extension line of a selected length
**(6) DIMALIGNLENGTH : Creates the alignment dimension and the total dimension with the dimension extension line of a selected length
**midasCAD's Extension Tool (IRX) is not included in the early access version and can be used in the official release version in October maybe.